The Free Zone's "One Window
" concept provides all administrative services under one roof. Equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities, the SAIF-Zone offers unbeatable trade incentives and unparalleled benefits to its investors making it the "free zone of choice".
Today the SAIF-Zone is a host to 4000 companies from 62 countries engaged in varied activities like, manufacturing, trading and the service industry.
1. Some of the benefits we offer to businesses are as follows
2. Company formation details & procedures.
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- 100% exemption from corporate and personal income tax.
- No import/export duties.
- 25 year leases extended for a similar period.
- Sponsorship and visas for all staff.
- 24x7 operational freedom.
- Facility rental protection.
- The time frame required for the formation of your company would take 24 -48 hours if all documents are submitted to us.
- If you are opening a branch, all the documents below mentioned ďattestedĒ should be attested from the Ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and U.A.E Embassy from the country of Origin.
- Memorandum and Article of Association or equivalent. (attested)
- Board resolution to open a branch in the SAIF Zone and power of attorney appointing Person(s) in charge. (attested)
- Certificate of incorporation / Registration (attested)
- Bank Statement for the last 3 month.
- Balance Sheet for the past 2 years.
- Passport copy of the Owners/Managers
- Project Summary
- General Application Form (Filled up)
3. If you are starting up a New Company then the following documents are required.
- FZE /FZC forms to be filled (attached with this mail)
- Project Summary
- Passport copy of the Owners / Managers
- A minimum Company Capital of AED 150,000/- to be deposited in any bank in U.A.E (can be withdrawn in a few days)
- If your present company is one of the shareholders in the FZC or the owner of the FZE, then in that case all the company documents (attested) as mentioned for the branch are also required.
4. Upon receiving the above documents from you, we in turn, shall issue 4 letters to you viz.
- Provisional Approval i.e. Name & Activity approval letter.
- To open a Post Office Box in the name of your Company within the Zone;
- To open a Bank Account of your Company with any bank in UAE (not applicable in case of Branch)
- Proforma Invoice (charges towards the license, lease rent, company formation charges, lease deposit & all other related charges)
5. Please find attached with this Email, a copy of the application forms (FZE form for proprietary company and FZC form if itís a partnership company. In the case of a Branch only the General Application is applicable)
6. You also need to submit to us the following letters in original viz.:
- Auditors appointment Letter in original (registered with SAIF-Zone);
- Bank Certificate in original, specifying the capital
7. Please find attached a file "SAIF Zone cost calculator" for calculating your cost for the formation of your company