- All BVI companies should have a registered office and a registered agent in BVI.
- There is no obligation to maintain statutory books in BVI.
- Shelf companies are available. Incorporations can be completed within 48 hours.
- There is no requirement to disclose any director or beneficial ownership details with the BVI authorities.
- One Director is required. This can be a corporation and need not be resident in BVI.
- One Shareholder is required.
- There is no requirement for a Company Secretary.
- There is no requirement to file annual accounts. The only annual requirement is the annual license fee, payable as follows:
- Companies incorporated in the first half of any given year will be obliged to pay government fees by May each year;
- Companies incorporated in the second half of any given year will be obliged to pay government fees by November each year.