Who needs Schengen Visa?
|Welcome to Schengen Visa Services. You can travel to Europe for business or pleasure on a Schengen Visa.
To apply, fill your schengen visa application online and we will do the rest.
Twenty six European Countries Germany, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Liechtenstein agreed to remove internal border for travellers in 1985. This agreement was signed in the town of Schengen, Luxembourg. This is Schengen Agreement and all member countries are Schengen States.
How to get Schengen Visa?
If you are currently in the United Arab Emirates and wish to apply for a Schengen Visa we can assist you.
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Papau New Guinea
Saint Helena and dependencies
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
São Tomé and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
You can use our schengen visa dubai service to apply for a schengen
visa online now.
What are the rules for the issuance of Schengen visas?
According to the Schengen rules border posts do not issue visas normally, except for family members of EEA citizens and only under extraordinary circumstances for other third country nationals (e.g. entry with a purpose of attending the funeral service of a deceased family member, when it can be proved that there has not been any possibility to apply for a visa beforehand).
What Are the types of Schengen visas:
"A" and "B" Type Visa
" C" Type visa ( Schengen/Short Term visa category)
- Airport Transit Visa
- Transit Visas
" D " Type visa
- UAE & GCC Nationals
"A" Type VisaAirport transit visa (A):
- Employment Visa
- Student Visa
- Language Course Visa
- Residence Permit Visa
authorizes the bearer to enter the international zone of the airport and to remain there until the time of the departure of the flight to the destination country. Only nationals of the following states are obliged to apply for an airport transit visa: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan and Syria.
" B" Type visaTransit visa (visa free transit):
authorizes the bearer to a single, double or multiple transits.
Example: foreigners in possession of a valid residence permit issued by Switzerland or Liechtenstein may transit through Hungary without having a Hungarian transit visa or airport transit visa. The validity of the visa or residence permit substituting the Hungarian transit visa shall cover the whole duration of the transit. The duration of visa free transit cannot exceed 5 days.
" C " Type visaShort stay visa tourist / business: authorizes the bearer to a single, double or multiple entries and, in case of an uninterrupted stay, to a stay of maximum 90 days, while in case of an interrupted stay, to a stay of altogether maximum 90 days within the 6 months counted from the date of the first entry.
Where to submit a visa application?
- Schengen visa applications have to be submitted at the representation of the country which is the main destination of the visit. (If visiting several states with stays of approximately the same duration, the consulate responsible for issuing the visa is that of the country of the first entry into the Schengen area.)
: If you wish to travel around Europe for three weeks, spending two weeks in Austria and one in Hungary, you should apply for the Schengen visa at the Austrian consulate.
- It is sometimes difficult to determine the main destination, for example where the traveller intends to make several consecutive short stays of approximately the same length in various Schengen States. In this case, you should go to the consulate of the first country you intend to visit.
: A businessman plans a trip to Europe to meet business partners in various European capitals, in each of which he will stay for one or two days. He has booked a trip to Frankfurt, from which he will continue on his journey. In this case, the appropriate consulate is the German consulate.
Who can submit a visa application?
The applicant can submit personally his/her own or his/her family member's visa application
- The applicant can submit personally his/her own or his/her family member's visa application
- In case of organized tourist trips, an accredited travel agency may submit the visa application
- In case of group travel - other than organized tourist trip - , the application may be submitted by a representative sufficiently authorized.
List of Required Documents:
Please check the list of requisite documents before submitting your application - it will minimize chances of rejection of your Visa Application due to incorrect or inadequate documents!
- General requirements: If the first destination is Italy, Germany or France.
|BUSINESS ENTRY VISA
||TOURIST/TRANSIT ENTRY VISA
|Application form duly completed
||Application form duly completed and one photograph
|One passport size colour photograph
||Sponsor's letter (an NOC Letter from the employer), stating purpose of travel, position, salary and begin date of employment in the UAE.
||Original & copy of booking of the return air ticket
|Copy of invitation letter from the company of first destination
||Original & 2 passport copies
- Validity of at least 90 days from the date of expiry of the requested visa.
- At least one free page.
- Must contain valid UAE Residence Visa entitling holder to return to the UAE.
||Original & copy of the bank statements of the last six months
|Photocopy of the trade license
||Original & copy of the labour contract
|Original & copy of the passport
|Copy of resident permit in the UAE.
|Previous Schengen visas photocopy
||Previous Schengen visas photocopy
|Original and copy of booking of the return air ticket
|Medical travel insurance
||Overseas medical travel insurance
Requirements: Valid for the duration of the requested visa and all Schengen countries. Minimum coverage 30,000â‚¬ and repatriation. (Medical Insurances connected to Credit Cards are not accepted)
- Nationals of: Afghanistan, Algeria Bangladesh, Belarus, Burundi, Colombia, Congo, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Vietnam, and Yemen must complete and hand in two application forms and Instruction Form A ,B and C
- Special rules apply for Palestinian nationals holding Lebanese/Egypt Travel Document.
- Additional documents requested for different purposes of travel:
- Invitation letter duly registered by Company (Country of Destination) stating duration, purpose and financial arrangement of stay.
- Original Letter from employer and/or sponsor stating designation, date of employment, salary, period of stay, purpose of visit, stating full responsibility for employee's expenses during trip and his/her return stamped and signed by the General Manager (name should also be printed).
- Original obligation/guarantee letter provided by the invitee, and attested by Country's Foreign Police, stating duration of stay.
- A link to be established between the inviter in the Country of Destination(s) and the visa applicant in the UAE (a letter to be enclosed from the inviting party explaining the relationship).
- Proof that cost of the medical treatment can be covered (i.e. personal bank statements listing transactions for the last three months, guarantee letter of the Health Authority).
- Medical certificate issued by the doctors in the UAE.
- Written confirmation of an appointment in a hospital from the Country of destination.
- Original Non Objection Letter/Guarantee Letter from sponsor accepting full responsibility.
- Housemaids can travel only together with the sponsor. A prerequisite is the duration of employment (at least one year before application for visa).
Proof of financial capabilities of sponsor.
Applicants have to state relevant reason, why they need multiple visas. The assessment of the relevance of the requirement is up to the particular Embassy. The type of visa may not be altered once the application has been submitted. Please consider carefully type of visa you apply for. Each applicant for a multiple visa (for minor's father or legal guardian) has to sign Declaration on Travel Health Insurance.
Processing time of visas
Processing of visa may take 1-4 weeks calculated from the date of submission of a visa application. The Embassy cannot guarantee the issuance of a visa if the application has not been submitted in sufficient time.
- The above listed exceptions to the obligation to submit the application personally don't however exclude that the consul, if s/he deems it necessary, may call the applicant to a personal interview.
- The authorization is only valid for submitting the application and for collecting the issued visa, however the application form has to be signed by each applicant personally.
- In countries with a vast territory or where there is no Embassy of destination country, foreign representation competent to issue visas or where Country is not represented by another Schengen Member State, the honorary consuls are also entitled to receive visa applications with the purpose of transferring them to the competent Country Consulate.
- Consulates may receive visa applications at the earliest 3 months before the beginning of the visit.
- Entry conditions for foreigners under visa obligation for up to 90 days. A visa is only a preliminary permission for entry, which does not authorize its bearer automatically to enter the country.
- In the case a multiple Schengen visa is issued with a validity period more than 6 months, stated duration of stay allows the holder of passport to stay in a Schengen System member country for the respective period during each 6 months of the validity of visa.
- During the processing time the passport has to remain with the respective Consulate.
- Notification on the reason for refusal can be obtained at the consulate only by the applicant in person. At the applicant's request the notification can be issued in written form as well.
- In case of refusal the consulate will not reimburse the visa fee.
- Visa holders / the traveler may be requested to provide proof of the existence of the conditions of his entry and stay in Country of destination. If s/he will not be able to fulfill the conditions of entry, s/he may be returned from the checks point at the EU border.
- French Embassy require fingerprints of each applicant (age 12 and above).
If applicant never had a Schengen visa and did not had any European visas - interview will be necessary with the German Embassy (to be confirmed and arranged by SME Consultant and the Embassy). The applicant will have to attend the meeting in person.
What should I do after submitting the Visa?
Contact SME Consultant on +971 4 341 9702 to check the status of your application. It is advisable to check the application status only after the average processing time (1 - 4 weeks).
What will happen if I am called for an interview?
SME Consultant Office will contact and assist you in attending the interview at the designated Embassy.
In case of Schengen Visa, where will my interview be held?
At the Consulate or Embassy of the Country of the main destination. The payment receipt provided by the SME Consultant will carry the Interview date & time (case to case).
What do I need to carry for the interview?
Interview letter, original documents which you did not submit at the time of application and any additional documents -requested by the Consulate (to be notified by SME Consultant).
What will happen after the interview?
It is advisable to check the status after the average of the processing time (1 - 4 weeks).
If the visa is issued:
a) Courier Case: your passport will be delivered at the address provided by you. You need to hand over stamped photocopy of the data page to the courier person to get the delivery.
b) Non-Courier Case: you will be able to collect your passport from the Dubai Business Advisors where you submitted your
application, between 15.00 hrs - 17.00 hrs.
If the visa is refused
Your passport & other documents will be handed over to you at the Dubai Business Advisors, where you applied.
SME Consultant Fees
Visa fees / SME Consultant Service Charges, once paid, are non refundable
You can obtain further information, by contacting us + 971 4 341 9701
Please Note: The Consulates are not under any legal obligation to disclose the reasons for refusal of Schengen visa applications.