Why opt for Dubai Healthcare City License?
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) was established by HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum in 2002 to provide an environment where the top Medical, Pharma and other Healthcare related companies could conduct their activities in a free zone and enjoy 100% expat ownership. DHCC is a health and wellness free zone, one of its kind, which has expanded in a short span of time since its initiation and can compete at an international level.
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) provides modern medical services in all disciplines of medicine, health issues, and pharmacy, not limited to UAE but internationally. DHCC is home to two major hospitals, over 120 outpatient medical centers and diagnostic laboratories with over 3000 licensed professionals occupying over 4 million square feet, combining the leading expertise of medicine and healthcare providers to deliver any medical service in any point in time.
Benefits of DHCC License:
- 100% ownership
- TAX efficiency
- No customs or duties
- Flexible real estate solutions
- A wide range of business support services
- Access to the expertise of world-class health and wellness professionals in the region and internationally
Documents required for DHCC License:
- Application form
- Letter of Intent
- Your existing company name and details (if any)
- Annual financial report or shareholder(s)’ 6-month bank statement (not required if no previous company)
- Copy of shareholder(s)’ passport
- Original bank reference letter for each shareholder
- Initial approval(s) from the third authority
- Business plan (Dubai Business Advisors may compose one for you)
- A legal representative
The DHCC free zone has its own governing body that is Dubai healthcare city authority (DHCA) and Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulatory (DHCR) is an independent regulatory arm of Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA).
Types of DHCC License:
Three types of license types of license:
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of UAE Company/Establishment
The license issued is valid to do business only inside DHCC territory.
Investors who want to start a business or clinical facility in DHCC can contact our business advisors.
What commercial space options are available in DHCC?
- Rental solutions
- Clinical places
- Non-clinical spaces
- Business centre:
- Executive Desk: – for businesses that need minimum space
- Executive Workplace – furnished office
Dubai health care city also offers:
- Investment chances
You can also read 10 free zones to have health-care facilities
Services that can be carried out in DHCC
DHCC does not issue an industrial license, only fixed services are permissible to be carried out such as:
- Supplying Services
- Offering Holiday Services
- Property Management
- Hotel Operations
- Treatment Services
For anyone planning to get DHCC license, the legal form options are FZC and Branches. Business setup in Dubai Health Care City is like any free zone in the Emirates and is done through a predefined procedure that is followed in Dubai.
Business owners who wish to get Dubai Healthcare City license can definitely be sure that their business’ requirements will be fulfilled in this medical free zone.
For detailed information, professional advice, and cost-effective assistance – contact one of our market-entry specialists today!