Benefits of RAK free zone company formation
- Warehouses with built-in offices, land-to-build in Technology and Industrial Parks, aesthetically furnished ready-to occupy executive offices, Shared-office/desk services in Business Park located at heart of the city.
- Fastest-emerging Free Trade Zone(FTZ) in Gulf region, becoming famous in a phenomenal manner in the globe, confirmed by surge of incoming enquiries an ever-bulging registrations by potential investors during the years 2005 and 2006 with an optimistic target of 1500 companies at the end of 2007 covering an extended areas in Middle East (Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, UAE, Iran & Turkey), Europe (France, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland & Italy), North America, Australia and Asia, by virtue of its overseas offices.
- Tailor-made business solutions, unparalleled quality, and services, including marketing, e-registration, referral programs & incubation centers.
- Strategic location: Close proximity to the Middle East, Europe & Asia, and to rapidly expanding Dubai (45min. drive by Emirates Highway)
- Aims to become the main commercial distribution center for the hemisphere.
- Updating and modernizing by constant monitoring and research in pace with clients requirements, and by investing substantial resources and efforts in the infrastructures.
- 100% ownership, full repatriation of funds, free of tax and currency restrictions, Transparent laws & regulations, Access to 1.2 billion customers, world-class infrastructures, simple and customer-friendly application procedures, dedicated business and marketing support services with single window concept, govt. and convenience services.
TRI-PARK CONCEPT: Business Park: Well organized Business Innovation & Promotion Centre (BIPC) with sophisticated ready-to-use furnished offices and desks including flexi (shared) concept, ensuring to start firms in a cost-effective and comfortable way. BIPC has also branches in Dubai (Fairmont Hotel & Twin Towers) and Abu Dhabi (AUH Commercial Centre). It provides top-notch professional assistance for license, visa & legal documentation and for smooth and hassle-free operations from inception throughout operations.
Industrial Park: Eco-friendly (surrounded & protected by stand of mangrove trees) heavy industries, manufacturing, warehousing, suitable sized plots serviced with uninterrupted water, electricity and telecommunications, on-site employees accommodation with administrative and service support.
Technology Park: Located in South RAK opp.to a five-star resort, covers 71 hectares & in close vicinity to 18 hole golf course, with easy access to city centre, international airport, and Saqr Port.
Licenses issued for RAK Freezone company setup
- Commercial: Import/export, distribution, storage/warehousing of not more than 7 similar product lines or two different categories (business specific license) specified in the license.
- General Trading: Import/export, distribution, storage/warehousing of more than 7 different product lines specified in the license.
- Industrial: Import of raw materials, manufacturing, processing, assembling, packaging, exporting finished products. Feasibility and environmental impact studies and clearance from FTZ are required.
- Consulting & Service: In management, finance, investment, economics, industrial development, marketing, etc.
PROCEDURE of RAK free zone business setup
Step 1 Present a complete set of Documents about the business.
Step 2 Complete a one page application.
Step 3 RAKFTZ approves and issues an appropriate license(s)
Why Dubai Business Advisors ?
We provide facilities like Lands, completely equipped Warehouses, executive offices, Shared Desk, Shared Offices and Virtual Private Network including Visa Services.