It might take years before the pandemic which started in 2020 waves goodbye to the world forever. And there is nothing wrong with humble beginnings in the world of business during economic uncertainty. No wonder, most entrepreneurs keep their choices simple and low-key when starting a new business in a foreign country, especially location decisions. It goes without saying that you have to spend a certain amount every step of the way that goes to your goal of setting up a company in Dubai and renting a coworking space can be a huge money-saver, amidst myriad business formation expenses.
Leasing commercial space in an expensive city like Dubai doesn’t come cheap, especially when it is your first venture in the UAE and you have sufficient funds. However, renting a co-working space can be prudent. The concept is making a huge splash anyway worldwide and is here to stay. With rising co-working hubs globally, it is safe to say that the co-working model is the future of working. If you still are hesitating to adopt this workspace model, after reading this blog you sure won’t, as ahead Adam Global is talking about the reasons why running a business in Dubai from a coworking space is a great idea.
What is Coworking Space?
Unlike a typical workspace where all employees work for the same company, a coworking space is a neutral space where people assemble to work independently on different projects, or in groups on the same projects. To put it simply, a coworking space is a common place where small businesses operate with their handful of employees and share the common amenities (such as cafeteria, vending machines, gym, parking, etc.) available in the space with other tenant companies. The concept can also be understood by imagining a gigantic house featuring several rooms rented to different companies. Most entrepreneurs choose the option because of its flexibility and cost-effectiveness and the amenities that coworking spaces offer remain the same as in a traditional office, even a lot more. And the cherry on the top is – renting a coworking space doesn’t need you to get into a long-term lease.
What are the types of coworking spaces in Dubai? How to choose the right coworking space type?
No two coworking spaces in Dubai are the same. They come in all shapes and sizes. Open Workspaces, Private Workspaces, Industry-Specific and Venture/Incubators are the four common types of coworking spaces that are available at your disposal in Dubai. Community, facilities, and workspace environment are all factors that vary from space to space. Choosing the right type of coworking space requires you to do ample research.
When you are looking for “the one” coworking for your business, you must take into account all the factors including your needs, employee strength, business type, location, budget, and of course amenities that you need.
What are the best coworking spaces in Dubai?
Searching for an office in Dubai that is as active and lively as the emirate itself for your small business in Dubai? Then here’s the list of top 10 coworking spaces in Dubai that are designed to check all the boxes on the list of small businesses and entrepreneurs:
|Coworking Spaces in Dubai
|Nook Coworking Space
|One JLT, Lvl 2, 02/02 Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai
|High-speed internet, Lockers, Printing, Refreshments, Gym + Studio
|WeWork Coworking Space
|8th and 9th Floor, The Offices 4, One Central Dubai World Trade Center, Dubai
|Recreational games, Outdoor space, Wellness room, Mother’s room, Parking
|Regus – Standard Chartered Tower Coworking Space
|Standard Chartered Tower, Level 5, Emaar Square, Downtown Burj Khalifa, Dubai
|On-site Sandwich / Coffee Bar, Vending machines, Elevator, Secure underground parking, Bicycle Storage
|Regus – Boulevard Plaza Tower 1 Coworking Space
|Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai
|Major transport connections, Meeting rooms, Elevator, Break-Out Areas, Business lounge
|Regus – Dubai World Trade Centre C1 Coworking Space
|Sheikh Zayed Road – Dubai
|Accessible, Meeting rooms, Elevator, Outside seating area / Terrace, Secure underground parking
|Nasab Coworking Space
|KOA Canvas, Dubai
|Printer, Scanner, Cleaning service, Complimentary coffee, Pantry items, Pet access
|AstroLabs Coworking Space
|Parkside Retail Level – Cluster R – Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Dubai
|High-speed wifi, Business printers, Phone booths, Unlimited coffee & tea, Fresh fruit and snacks
|UNBOX Coworking Space
|Level 2, Building 4, Bay Square, Business Bay Dubai
|Business registration support, Printing & photocopying, Barista coffee shop, Admin & IT support, Hotel catering
|532 Sahaa Offices B, Souk Al Bahar, Downtown Dubai
|Access to WiFi, Printing & Scanning, Access to workshops and events, 1 Free Coffee per visit, One mentor session on joining
|Nest Coworking Space
|Al Saef 1 Street, Barsha Heights, Dubai
|High-speed Wi-Fi Internet, Unlimited coffee, Tea, water, and snacks, Food & Beverage Discounts, Access to Private Pods, Free Covered Parking
What are the benefits of renting a coworking space for business in Dubai?.
A large number of companies are getting sold on the idea of operating from coworking spaces so that they can take advantage of flexibility and savings. But these are not the only perks of operating from a coworking space in Dubai. Let’s have a quick look at those.
- No need to sign a long-term tenancy contract
- The concept is a blessing in disguise for companies that are operating on remote work or/and hybrid work models
- The co-working model also works like a charm if you just need a physical office in Dubai just for the sake of address-related formalities or simply for occasional client meetings to grow your business globally
- Ideal for startup owners who just want to test the waters
- Usually, working spaces are already furnished, decked up all the furniture and equipment necessary to meet modern business needs. This means you don’t have to worry about buying printers or signing up for additional services such as Wi-Fi and phone connections and get started right away
- You also don’t need to cough up on fitting out a kitchen, meeting rooms, and washrooms, as coworking spaces have it all. Plus, you don’t have to maintain any of these facilities, they take care of everything
- Shared office space reduces your overhead costs
- Shared offices allow you to plan out your budget effectively because you can expect to pay the same membership amount every month. You don’t have to pay extra until you take additional services
- You are out of the hassles of maintaining the place. Reputable providers of coworking spaces have housekeeping services to help keep the workspaces sanitized and tidy. They are fully supportive, too, as they provide access to all the necessary services for a productive working environment
- The coworking environment is great for those who are looking to meet like-minded entrepreneurs to build and expand their professional network
- It’s a convenient setup for entrepreneurs and freelancers desiring a workspace squarely fitting into their budget and needs, which further helps them streamline their process of business incorporation
- Shared workspaces are an amazing arrangement for gig workers who are usually impermanent and require a flexible work environment
- Coworking spaces are one of the features that most free zones in Dubai offer to businesses looking for cost-effective office locations
Who can help me secure the best business setup in Dubai on a budget?
Your shortest answer is Adam Global! Most of the free zones in Dubai offer co-working spaces and Flexi-Desk office arrangements for freelancers and entrepreneurs to easily start and scale up their business ventures. Adam Global Dubai business setup advisors can help you find the best and cheapest free zone in Dubai and office type, offering incredible opportunities to thrive your business, keeping your requirements and budget in view. Book your free consultancy with one of our most experienced Business formation consultants in Dubai to establish a free zone company with the utmost convenience.